- Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers (QA 頁面, 郵件存檔)
- Sune Vuorela (QA 頁面)
- Modestas Vainius (QA 頁面)
- Eshat Cakar (QA 頁面)
- Maximiliano Curia (QA 頁面)
- 主頁 [www.kde.org]
visual dialog builder and executor tool
Kommander is a visual dialog building tool whose primary objective is to create as much functionality as possible without using any scripting language.
More specifically, Kommander is a set of tools that allow you to create dynamic GUI dialogs that generate, based on their state, a piece of text. The piece of text can be a command line to a program, any piece of code, business documents that contain a lot of repetitious or templated text and so on.
The resulting generated text can then be executed as a command line program (hence the name "Kommander"), written to a file, passed to a script for extended processing, and literally anything else you can think of. And you aren't required to write a single line of code!
As well as building dialogs, Kommander may be expanded to create full mainwindow applications.
This package is part of KDE web development module.
其他與 kommander 有關的套件
- dep: kde-runtime (>> 4:4.10)
- runtime components from the official KDE release
- dep: libkde3support4 (>= 4:4.3.4)
- KDE 3 Support Library for the KDE 4 Platform
- dep: libkdecore5 (>= 4:4.4.0)
- KDE Platform Core Library
- dep: libkdeui5 (>= 4:4.4.0)
- KDE Platform User Interface Library
- dep: libkio5 (>= 4:4.3.4)
- Network-enabled File Management Library for the KDE Platform
- dep: libqt4-dbus (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 D-Bus module
- dep: libqt4-qt3support (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 3 compatibility library for Qt 4
- dep: libqt4-xml (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 XML module
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.8.0)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 壓縮函式庫 - 跑程式時用(runtime)