- 主頁 [android.googlesource.com]
Manipulate Dalvik eXchange format and produce dex files
Dalvik is a process virtual machine in Google's Android operating system that executes applications written for Android.
dalvik-exchange is the home of Dalvik eXchange, the thing that takes in class files and reformulates them for consumption in the VM. It also does a few other things; use "dalvik-exchange --help" to see a modicum of self-documentation.
This program is officially named "dx" but in order to avoid naming conflict with OpenDX in Debian it is renamed to "dalvik-exchange".
This package also provides the "mainDexClasses" program.
其他與 dalvik-exchange 有關的套件
- dep: libandroid-23-java (>= 6.0.1+r72-3~)
- Android framework for API Level 23 (6.0 Marshmallow)
- dep: libandroid-dex-java (>= 7.0.0+r33~)
- Dalvik Executable Java library
- dep: proguard-cli
- Java class file shrinker, optimizer, and obfuscator (CLI)