- 主頁 [libre.adacore.com]
SPARK programming language toolset
SPARK is a formally-defined computer programming language based on the Ada programming language, intended to be secure and to support the development of high integrity software used in applications and systems where predictable and highly reliable operation is essential either for reasons of safety or for business integrity.
This package contains the tools necessary for checking if programs adhere to the SPARK rules and the tools to show freedom of runtime exceptions in those programs. To compile SPARK programs use any standards-compliant Ada compiler, such as GNAT.
其他與 spark 有關的套件
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libgmp10 (>= 2:5.0.1+dfsg-7~)
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libgnat-6 (>= 6.3.0-8)
- runtime for applications compiled with GNAT (shared library)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: swi-prolog-nox
- ISO/Edinburgh-style Prolog interpreter (without X support)