- 主頁 [rope.sourceforge.net]
Emacs mode for Python refactoring
Rope is a Python library that can be used with several editors and IDEs. It provides many refactoring operations as well as forms of code assistance like auto-completion and access to documentation. For a complete list of features, see the project homepage.
This package provides the features of the python-rope library through a Emacs minor mode (on top of the Python mode) using the pymacs package.
其他與 python-ropemacs 有關的套件
- dep: pymacs
- interface between Emacs Lisp and Python
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)
- dep: python-rope (>= 0.9.4)
- Python refactoring library
- dep: python-ropemode (>= 0.2)
- ropemode, a helper for using rope refactoring library in IDE