- 主頁 [wiki.debian.org]
Helper tools for including Maven metadata in Debian packages
This package enables Debian packages which are not using Maven in their build process to provide and install Maven POMs and libraries in the repository located in /usr/share/maven-repo.
Packages built with Maven (using maven-debian-helper) will benefit as many of their dependencies are already packaged in Debian but they are missing the necessary metadata (Maven POM) which is required by Maven when it is using dependencies.
A tutorial is available at /usr/share/doc/maven-repo-helper/tutorial.html
其他與 maven-repo-helper 有關的套件
- dep: default-jre-headless (>= 2:1.7)
- Standard Java or Java compatible Runtime (headless)
- 或者 java7-runtime-headless
- rec: debhelper-compat (= 13)
- sug: maven-debian-helper
- Helper tools for building Debian packages with Maven