- 主頁 [icl.utk.edu]
PAPI example files and test programs
Performance Application Programming Interface (PAPI) provides the tool designer and application engineer with a consistent interface and methodology for use of the performance counter hardware found in most major microprocessors. PAPI enables software engineers to see, in near real time, the relation between software performance and processor events.
In addition Component PAPI provides access to a collection of components that expose performance measurement opportunites across the hardware and software stack.
This package provides examples and tests of the PAPI software.
其他與 papi-examples 有關的套件
- dep: libpapi-dev (<< 6.0.0~dfsg.~-~)
- PAPI development files (headers and API documentation)
- dep: libpapi-dev (>= 6.0.0~dfsg-2)
- rec: build-essential
- Informational list of build-essential packages
- rec: gfortran
- GNU Fortran 95 compiler
- rec: mpi-default-dev
- Standard MPI development files (metapackage)