- 主頁 [www.gap-system.org]
GAP utils - Utility functions in GAP
GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written in the GAP language as well as large data libraries of algebraic objects. GAP is used in research and teaching for studying groups and their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more.
The Utils package provides a collection of utility functions gleaned from many packages.
其他與 gap-utils 有關的套件
- dep: gap-alnuth
- GAP Alnuth - Algebraic number theory and an interface to PARI/GP
- dep: gap-autpgrp
- GAP AutPGrp - Computing the Automorphism Group of a p-Group
- dep: gap-polycyclic (>= 2.16)
- GAP Polycyclic - Computation with polycyclic groups
- rec: gap
- computer algebra system for Groups, Algorithms and Programming
- sug: gap-pkg-curlinterface