- 主页 [core.tcl.tk]
Automates interactive applications
Expect is a tool for automating interactive applications according to a script. Following the script, Expect knows what can be expected from a program and what the correct response should be. Expect is also useful for testing these same applications. And by adding Tk, you can also wrap interactive applications in X11 GUIs. An interpreted language provides branching and high-level control structures to direct the dialogue. In addition, the user can take control and interact directly when desired, afterward returning control to the script.
This package contains the expect binary and several Expect based scripts.
其他与 expect 有关的软件包
- dep: libtcl8.6 (>= 8.6.0)
- Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.6 - run-time library files
- dep: tcl-expect
- Automates interactive applications (Tcl package)
- dep: tcl8.6
- Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.6 - shell
- sug: tk8.6
- 用于 Tcl 和 X11 的 Tk 工具箱 8.6 版 - 窗口 shell