- 主页 [github.com]
Python3 library for analyzing binary blobs and executable code
Binwalk is a tool for searching a given binary image for embedded files and executable code. Specifically, it is designed for identifying files and code embedded inside of firmware images. Binwalk uses the libmagic library, so it is compatible with magic signatures created for the Unix file utility.
Binwalk also includes a custom magic signature file which contains improved signatures for files that are commonly found in firmware images such as compressed/archived files, firmware headers, Linux kernels, bootloaders, filesystems, etc.
This is the Python 3 version of the package.
其他与 python3-binwalk 有关的软件包
- rec: arj
- .arj 文件归档工具
- rec: bzip2
- 高质量块排序文件压缩程序 - 工具
- rec: cramfsswap
- swap endianness of a cram filesystem (cramfs)
- rec: mtd-utils
- Memory Technology Device Utilities
- rec: ncompress
- original Lempel-Ziv compress/uncompress programs
- rec: python3-pyqtgraph
- Scientific Graphics and GUI Library for Python 3
- rec: sleuthkit
- tools for forensics analysis on volume and filesystem data
- rec: squashfs-tools
- Tool to create and append to squashfs filesystems