List of sections in "bullseye-updates"
- Administration Utilities
- Utilities to administer system resources, manage user accounts, etc.
- debian-installer udeb packages
- Special packages for building customized debian-installer variants. Do not install them on a normal system!
- Debug packages
- Packages providing debugging information for executables and shared libraries.
- Development utilities, compilers, development environments, libraries, etc.
- FAQs, HOWTOs and other documents trying to explain everything related to Debian, and software needed to browse documentation (man, info, etc).
- Library development
- Libraries necessary for developers to write programs that use them.
- Libraries to make other programs work. They provide special features to developers.
- Language packs
- Localization support for big software packages.
- Everything about Perl, an interpreted scripting language.
- Utilities for file/disk manipulation, backup and archive tools, system monitoring, input systems, etc.
- Virtual packages
- Virtual packages.
All source packages
(compact compressed textlist)