Balík: golang-github-hashicorp-yamux-dev (0.0+git20190923.df201c7-1)
Odkazy pre golang-github-hashicorp-yamux-dev
Stiahnuť zdrojový balík golang-github-hashicorp-yamux:
- Debian Go Packaging Team (Stránka QA, Konferencia)
- Tianon Gravi (Stránka QA)
- Tim Potter (Stránka QA)
- Dmitry Smirnov (Stránka QA)
- Domovská stránka [github.com]
Golang connection multiplexing library
Yamux (Yet another Multiplexer) is a multiplexing library for Golang. It relies on an underlying connection to provide reliability and ordering, such as TCP or Unix domain sockets, and provides stream-oriented multiplexing. It is inspired by SPDY but is not interoperable with it.
Yamux features include:
- Bi-directional streams - Streams can be opened by either client or server - Useful for NAT traversal - Server-side push support - Flow control - Avoid starvation - Back-pressure to prevent overwhelming a receiver - Keep Alives - Enables persistent connections over a load balancer - Efficient - Enables thousands of logical streams with low overhead
This package contains the source.