Pakiet: golang-github-azure-go-autorest-dev (14.1.1-1)
Odnośniki dla golang-github-azure-go-autorest-dev
Zasoby systemu Debian:
- Raporty o błędach
- Developer Information
- Dziennik zmian w systemie Debian
- Informacje nt. praw autorskich
- Śledzenie łatek systemu Debian
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego golang-github-azure-go-autorest:
- Debian Go Packaging Team (Strona QA)
- Tianon Gravi (Strona QA)
- Martín Ferrari (Strona QA)
- Tim Potter (Strona QA)
- Strona internetowa [github.com]
HTTP request pipeline suitable for use across multiple go-routines
Package autorest implements an HTTP request pipeline suitable for use across multiple go-routines and provides the shared routines relied on by AutoRest (see https://github.com/Azure/autorest/) generated Go code.
The package breaks sending and responding to HTTP requests into three phases: Preparing, Sending, and Responding.
Each phase relies on decorators to modify and / or manage processing. Decorators may first modify and then pass the data along, pass the data first and then modify the result, or wrap themselves around passing the data (such as a logger might do). Decorators run in the order provided.
Preparers and Responders may be shared and re-used (assuming the underlying decorators support sharing and re-use). Performant use is obtained by creating one or more Preparers and Responders shared among multiple go-routines, and a single Sender shared among multiple sending go-routines, all bound together by means of input / output channels.
Decorators hold their passed state within a closure (such as the path components in the example above). Be careful to share Preparers and Responders only in a context where such held state applies. For example, it may not make sense to share a Preparer that applies a query string from a fixed set of values. Similarly, sharing a Responder that reads the response body into a passed struct (e.g., ByUnmarshallingJson) is likely incorrect.
Lastly, the Swagger specification (https://swagger.io) that drives AutoRest (https://github.com/Azure/autorest/) precisely defines two date forms: date and date-time. The github.com/Azure/go-autorest/autorest/date package provides time.Time derivations to ensure correct parsing and formatting.
Errors raised by autorest objects and methods will conform to the autorest.Error interface.
Inne pakiety związane z golang-github-azure-go-autorest-dev
- dep: golang-github-dgrijalva-jwt-go-dev (>= 3.2.0~)
- Golang implementation of JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- dep: golang-github-dimchansky-utfbom-dev
- Detection of the BOM and removing as necessary
- dep: golang-github-mitchellh-go-homedir-dev
- Go library for detecting and expanding the user's home directory
- dep: golang-golang-x-crypto-dev
- Supplementary Go cryptography libraries