Package: golang-github-jacobsa-ogletest-dev (0.0~git20150610-6.1)
Links for golang-github-jacobsa-ogletest-dev
Download Source Package golang-github-jacobsa-ogletest:
- Homepage [github.com]
unit testing framework for Go
ogletest is a unit testing framework for Go with the following features:
* An extensive and extensible set of matchers for expressing expectations. * Automatic failure messages; no need to say t.Errorf("Expected %v, got %v"...). * Clean, readable output that tells you exactly what you need to know. * Built-in support for mocking through the oglemock package. * Style and semantics similar to Google Test and Google JS Test.
It integrates with Go's built-in testing package, so it works with the go test command, and even with other types of test within your package. Unlike the testing package which offers only basic capabilities for signalling failures, it offers ways to express expectations and get nice failure messages automatically.
Other Packages Related to golang-github-jacobsa-ogletest-dev
- dep: golang-github-jacobsa-oglematchers-dev
- matchers for testing/mocking frameworks such as ogletest
- dep: golang-github-jacobsa-oglemock-dev
- mocking framework for Go
- dep: golang-github-jacobsa-reqtrace-dev
- simple request tracing