Package: afl (2.36b-1)
Links for afl
Download Source Package afl:
- Homepage [lcamtuf.coredump.cx]
instrumentation-driven fuzzer for binary formats
American fuzzy lop is a fuzzer that employs compile-time instrumentation and genetic algorithms to automatically discover clean, interesting test cases that trigger new internal states in the targeted binary. This substantially improves the functional coverage for the fuzzed code. The compact synthesized corpora produced by the tool are also useful for seeding other, more labor- or resource-intensive testing regimes down the road.
afl-fuzz is designed to be practical: it has modest performance overhead, uses a variety of highly effective fuzzing strategies, requires essentially no configuration, and seamlessly handles complex, real-world use cases - say, common image parsing or file compression libraries.
Other Packages Related to afl
- dep: build-essential
- Informational list of build-essential packages
- rec: afl-clang
- instrumentation-driven fuzzer for binary formats - clang support
- rec: afl-doc
- instrumentation-driven fuzzer for binary formats - documentation
- sug: gnuplot
- Command-line driven interactive plotting program, version 5