Package: python-twisted-core (16.6.0-2+deb9u3) [security]
Links for python-twisted-core
Download Source Package twisted:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Matthias Klose (QA Page)
- Free Ekanayaka (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
Event-based framework for internet applications
It includes a web server, a telnet server, a multiplayer RPG engine, a generic client and server for remote object access, and APIs for creating new protocols.
Additionally it includes protocol-specific implementations such as:
Twisted Conch: a client/server implementation of the SSH protocol, using the twisted framework.
Twisted Mail: contains high-level, efficient protocol implementations for both clients and servers of SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4. Additionally, it contains an "out of the box" combination SMTP/POP3 virtual-hosting mail server. Also included is a read/write Maildir implementation and a basic Mail Exchange calculator (depends on Twisted Names).
Twisted Web: a web server, and also provides basic HTTP client support. You may want to check out Nevow, a templating toolkit designed for twisted.web, and Twisted Web2, the next generation Twisted web server.
Twisted Words includes:
- Low-level protocol implementations of OSCAR (AIM and ICQ), IRC, MSN, TOC (AIM). - Jabber libraries. - Prototypes of chat server and client frameworks built on top of the protocols.
Other Packages Related to python-twisted-core
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-constantly
- Symbolic constants in Python
- dep: python-incremental
- Library for versioning Python projects.
- dep: python-openssl
- Python 2 wrapper around the OpenSSL library
- dep: python-service-identity
- Service identity verification for pyOpenSSL (Python 2 module)
- dep: python-twisted-bin (>= 16.6.0-2+deb9u3)
- Event-based framework for internet applications
- dep: python-zope.interface (>= 4.0.2)
- Interfaces for Python
- rec: python-pam
- Python interface to the PAM library
- rec: python-serial
- pyserial - module encapsulating access for the serial port