Package: gap-table-of-marks (1r2p5-2)
Links for gap-table-of-marks
Download Source Package gap-tomlib:
- Homepage [www.gap-system.org]
GAP TomLib - The GAP Library of Tables of Marks
GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written in the GAP language as well as large data libraries of algebraic objects. GAP is used in research and teaching for studying groups and their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more.
This package contains the GAP Library of Tables of Marks by L. Naughton and G. Pfeiffer.
Other Packages Related to gap-table-of-marks
- dep: gap-atlasrep
- GAP AtlasRep - A GAP Interface to the Atlas of Group Representations
- dep: gap-libs (>= 4r4)
- GAP computer algebra system, essential GAP libraries
- sug: gap-character-tables
- GAP Library of character tables