Package: gb (0.4.2-2 and others)
Links for gb
Download Source Package gb:
- Homepage [getgb.io]
project based build tool for Go
"gb" is a proof of concept replacement build tool for the Go programming language.
"gb" operates on the concept of a project. A gb project is a workspace for all the Go code that is required to build your project.
A gb project is a folder on disk that contains a subdirectory named src/. That's it, no environment variables to set.
You can create as many projects as you like and move between them simply by changing directories.
Other Packages Related to gb
- dep: golang-go
- Go programming language compiler, linker, compiled stdlib
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.17) [arm64, ppc64el]
- GNU C könyvtár: megosztott könyvtárak
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.2) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- rec: golang-golang-x-tools (>= 1:0.0~git20151026.0.0f9d71c-1~)
- supplementary Go tools
|Architecture||Version||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||0.4.2-2+b2||2,100.4 kB||11,331.0 kB||[list of files]|
|arm64||0.4.2-2+b2||2,156.8 kB||14,502.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||0.4.2-2+b2||1,770.0 kB||10,326.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||0.4.2-2+b2||1,755.8 kB||10,246.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||0.4.2-2+b2||1,948.7 kB||10,010.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ppc64el||0.4.2-2+b2||1,800.0 kB||12,096.0 kB||[list of files]|