Package: libgnatvsn6-ppc64-cross (6.3.0-18cross1)
Links for libgnatvsn6-ppc64-cross
Download Source Package gcc-6-cross-ports:
- Homepage [gcc.gnu.org]
GNU Ada compiler selected components (shared library)
GNAT is a compiler for the Ada programming language. It produces optimized code on platforms supported by the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC).
The libgnatvsn library exports selected GNAT components for use in other packages, most notably ASIS tools. It is licensed under the GNAT-Modified GPL, allowing to link proprietary programs with it.
This package contains the runtime shared library.
Other Packages Related to libgnatvsn6-ppc64-cross
- dep: gcc-6-cross-base-ports (= 6.3.0-18cross1)
- GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (library base package)
- dep: libc6-ppc64-cross (>= 2.24)
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries (for cross-compiling)
- dep: libgcc1-ppc64-cross (>= 1-3-cross.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgnat-6-ppc64-cross (= 6.3.0-18cross1)
- runtime for applications compiled with GNAT (shared library)