Package: debci-worker (1.5.1)
Links for debci-worker
Download Source Package debci:
- Homepage [ci.debian.net]
continuous integration system for Debian (worker daemon)
debci will scan the Debian archive for packages that contain DEP-8 compliant test suites, and run those test suites whenever a new version of the package, or of any package in its dependency chain (modulo the base system), is available.
The requests are distributed to worker machines through AMQP queues. You need rabbitmq-server for this; but it is also possible to run RabbitMQ on a different server than debci, in which case you do not need to install that recommendation.
This package provides cron and init integration for running debci worker daemons that will listen to AMQP queues and run test jobs.
Other Packages Related to debci-worker
- dep: autodep8 (>= 0.2~)
- DEP-8 test control file generator
- dep: autopkgtest (>= 3.20)
- automatic as-installed testing for Debian packages
- dep: debci (= 1.5.1)
- continuous integration system for Debian
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.18~)
- helper tools for all init systems