Package: gsasl (1.8.0-8 and others)
Links for gsasl
Download Source Package gsasl:
- Debian XMPP Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo (QA Page)
- Jorge Salamero Sanz (QA Page)
- Simon Josefsson (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
GNU SASL command line utility
GNU SASL is an implementation of the Simple Authentication and Security Layer framework and a few common SASL mechanisms. SASL is used by network servers (e.g., IMAP, SMTP) to request authentication from clients, and in clients to authenticate against servers.
This package contains the GNU SASL command line tool and the GNU SASL manual.
Other Packages Related to gsasl
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.5.6)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: libgsasl7 (>= 1.1)
- GNU SASL library