Package: atf-sh (0.21-6)
Links for atf-sh
Download Source Package atf:
- Homepage [github.com]
Automated Test Framework (shell library)
The Automated Testing Framework (ATF) is a collection of libraries to implement test programs in a variety of languages.
ATF libraries provide an API for writing test programs. The test programs can be written in C, C++, or POSIX shell. ATF based test programs can be run manually, or via automation.
Kyua is the preferred execution engine for ATF test programs.
This package ships the atf-sh tool and the corresponding shell library
Other Packages Related to atf-sh
- dep: libatf-c++-2 (>= 0.21)
- Automated Test Framework (shared C library)
- dep: libatf-c-1 (>= 0.21)
- Automated Test Framework (shared C++ library)
- dep: libgcc-s1 (>= 3.0)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3