Package: debaux (0.1.12-1.1)
Links for debaux
Download Source Package debaux:
Debian Auxiliary Programs
This package contains Perl programs and modules to build and publish Debian packages.
debaux-build automatically downloads APT sources before building, applies patches and additional sources. It has options to build the packages in an existing chroot environment, check the generated packages with lintian, install the created packages on your local system or turn them into RPM packages.
debaux-build has experimental support for downloading Perl modules from CPAN and creating the necessary Debian packaging files.
debaux-publish uploads packages and runs the scripts to create the APT sources and packages files on the remote system. debaux-publish doesn't support the pool structure yet.
Other Packages Related to debaux
- dep: dpkg-dev
- Debian package development tools
- dep: libappconfig-perl
- Perl module for configuration file and command line handling
- dep: libnet-ssh-perl
- Perl extension for secure shell
- dep: libtimedate-perl
- collection of modules to manipulate date/time information
- dep: libwww-perl
- simple and consistent interface to the world-wide web
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: rsync
- fast, versatile, remote (and local) file-copying tool
- sug: dh-make
- tool that converts source archives into Debian package source