Package: python3-rope (1.3.0-1)
Links for python3-rope
Download Source Package rope:
- Homepage [github.com]
Python 3 refactoring library
Rope is a Python refactoring library that can be used with several editors and IDEs. It provides many refactoring operations as well as forms of code assistance like auto-completion and access to documentation. To make use of refactoring in Mercurial, Git and Svn repositories, the recommended packages must be installed. For a complete list of features, see the project homepage.
This provides the Python3 version of the library.
Other Packages Related to python3-rope
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-pytoolconfig
- Python Tool Configuration Library