Package: dconf-gsettings-backend (0.32.0-1) [debports]
Links for dconf-gsettings-backend
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
simple configuration storage system - GSettings back-end
DConf is a low-level key/value database designed for storing desktop environment settings.
This package contains a back-end for GSettings. It is needed by applications accessing settings through GSettings to set custom values and listen for changes.
Other Packages Related to dconf-gsettings-backend
- dep: dconf-service (<< 0.32.0-1.1~)
- simple configuration storage system - D-Bus service
- dep: dconf-service (>= 0.32.0-1)
- dep: libdconf1 (= 0.32.0-1)
- simple configuration storage system - runtime library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.55.2)
- GLib library of C routines