Package: binutils-multiarch (188.8.131.5211102-1 and others) [debports]
Links for binutils-multiarch
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Binary utilities that support multi-arch targets
The programs in this package are used to manipulate binary and object files that may have been created on other architectures. This package is primarily for multi-architecture developers and cross-compilers and is not needed by normal users or developers. Note that a cross-assembling version of gas is not included in this package, just the binary utilities.
NORMAL USERS SHOULD NOT INSTALL THIS PACKAGE. It's meant only for those requiring support for reading info from binaries from other architectures.
Other Packages Related to binutils-multiarch
- dep: binutils (= 2.32-1) [powerpcspe]
- GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities
- dep: binutils (= 184.108.40.20611102-1) [alpha]
- dep: binutils-common (= 2.32-1) [powerpcspe]
- Common files for the GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities
- dep: binutils-common (= 220.127.116.1111102-1) [alpha]
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.0)
- tömörítő könyvtár - futásidejű