Package: dalvik-exchange (10.0.0+r36-1)
Links for dalvik-exchange
Download Source Package android-platform-dalvik:
- Android Tools Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Kai-Chung Yan (QA Page)
- Hans-Christoph Steiner (QA Page)
- Homepage [android.googlesource.com]
Manipulate Dalvik eXchange format and produce dex files
Dalvik is a process virtual machine in Google's Android operating system that executes applications written for Android.
dalvik-exchange is the tool that takes in class files and reformulates them for consumption in the VM. It also does a few other things.
This program is officially named "dx" but in order to avoid naming conflict with OpenDX in Debian it is renamed to "dalvik-exchange".
This package also provides the "mainDexClasses" program.
Other Packages Related to dalvik-exchange
- dep: libandroid-23-java (>= 6.0.1+r72-3~)
- Android framework for API Level 23 (6.0 Marshmallow)
- dep: proguard-cli
- Java class file shrinker, optimizer, and obfuscator (CLI)