Paquet : libswtchart-java (0.10.0-3)
Liens pour libswtchart-java
Ressources Debian :
- Rapports de bogues
- Developer Information
- Journal des modifications Debian
- Fichier de licence
- Suivis des correctifs pour Debian
Télécharger le paquet source swtchart :
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.swtchart.org]
Paquets similaires :
Chart drawing SWT component
SWTChart is a chart component which has following basic functionalities:
* line chart * scatter chart * stack chart * log scale * category axis * multiple axes * bar chart * area chart * step chart * axis orientation * series label
All of widgets in SWTChart are composed of SWT, so that you can easily hock listeners to widgets, and also you can easily extend the functionality without expertise of AWT.
SWTChart provides an ability to handle large data size of series. Even if showing 1,000,000 data points, repainting or resizing chart panel doesn't take long time. The internal algorithm is not to simply sample the data with a certain interval but to thin out only the data which doesn't make sense to show in current screen resolution. Therefore, even if there are prominent peaks in large data points, the peaks won't be lost in the screen.
SWTChart has minimum basic functionalities. SWTChart doesn't have any dependencies other than SWT, and even JFace is not required.
Autres paquets associés à libswtchart-java
- dep: libswt-gtk-4-java
- Standard Widget Toolkit for GTK+ Java library
- sug: libswtchart-java-doc
- Chart drawing SWT component (documentation)