Package: python3-paramiko (2.0.0-1+deb9u2) [security]
Links for python3-paramiko
Download Source Package paramiko:
- Homepage [github.com]
Make ssh v2 connections (Python 3)
This is a library for making SSH2 connections (client or server). Emphasis is on using SSH2 as an alternative to SSL for making secure connections between Python scripts. All major ciphers and hash methods are supported. SFTP client and server mode are both supported too.
This is the Python 3 version of the package.
Other Packages Related to python3-paramiko
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-cryptography (>= 1.1)
- Python library exposing cryptographic recipes and primitives (Python 3)
- dep: python3-pyasn1 (>= 0.1.7)
- ASN.1 library for Python (Python 3 module)
- sug: python3-gssapi (>= 0.6.1)
- Python 3 interface to GSSAPI