Package: kommander (4:16.04.3-1 and others)
Links for kommander
Download Source Package kdewebdev:
- Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sune Vuorela (QA Page)
- Modestas Vainius (QA Page)
- Eshat Cakar (QA Page)
- Maximiliano Curia (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.kde.org]
visual dialog builder and executor tool
Kommander is a visual dialog building tool whose primary objective is to create as much functionality as possible without using any scripting language.
More specifically, Kommander is a set of tools that allow you to create dynamic GUI dialogs that generate, based on their state, a piece of text. The piece of text can be a command line to a program, any piece of code, business documents that contain a lot of repetitious or templated text and so on.
The resulting generated text can then be executed as a command line program (hence the name "Kommander"), written to a file, passed to a script for extended processing, and literally anything else you can think of. And you aren't required to write a single line of code!
As well as building dialogs, Kommander may be expanded to create full mainwindow applications.
This package is part of KDE web development module.
Other Packages Related to kommander
- dep: kde-runtime (>> 4:4.10)
- runtime components from the official KDE release
- dep: libkde3support4 (>= 4:4.3.4)
- KDE 3 Support Library for the KDE 4 Platform
- dep: libkdecore5 (>= 4:4.4.0)
- KDE Platform Core Library
- dep: libkdeui5 (>= 4:4.4.0)
- KDE Platform User Interface Library
- dep: libkio5 (>= 4:4.3.4)
- Network-enabled File Management Library for the KDE Platform
- dep: libqt4-dbus (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 D-Bus module
- dep: libqt4-qt3support (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 3 compatibility library for Qt 4
- dep: libqt4-xml (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 XML module
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.8.0)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime