Package: snacc (1.3.1-7)
Links for snacc
Download Source Package snacc:
- Homepage [github.com]
ASN.1 to C or C++ or IDL compiler
Snacc is short for "Sample Neufeld ASN.1 to C Compiler" and ASN.1 stands for Abstract Syntax Notation One (ITU-T X.208/ISO 8824). Snacc supports a subset of ASN.1 1988. If you need features of ASN.1 1992 or later, snacc is not for you.
Given an ASN.1 source file(s) snacc can produce:
1. C routines for BER encoding, decoding, printing and freeing. 2. C++ routines for BER encoding, decoding, and printing. 3. A type table that can be used with C driver routines
for BER encoding, decoding, printing and freeing.
If you want to build snacc based applications, you want to install the libsnacc-dev package, too. Your application will then depend on the snacc libraries, you find in the libsnacc0c2 package.
Other Packages Related to snacc
- dep: libsnacc0c2 (>= 1.3.1)
- ASN.1 to C or C++ or IDL compiler, shared libraries
- rec: libsnacc-dev
- ASN.1 to C or C++ or IDL compiler, development files
- rec: snacc-doc
- ASN.1 to C or C++ or IDL compiler, documentation
- sug: automake
- Tool for generating GNU Standards-compliant Makefiles