Package: lib32z1-dev (1:1.2.8.dfsg-5+deb9u1 and others) [security]
Links for lib32z1-dev
Download Source Package zlib:
- Homepage [zlib.net]
compression library - 32 bit - DO NOT USE EXCEPT FOR PACKAGING
zlib is a library implementing the deflate compression method found in gzip and PKZIP. This package includes the development support files for building 32 bit applications.
This package should ONLY be used for building packages, users who do not need to build packages should use multiarch to install the relevant runtime.
Other Packages Related to lib32z1-dev
- dep: lib32z1 (= 1:1.2.8.dfsg-5) [s390x]
- compression library - 32 bit runtime
- dep: lib32z1 (= 1:1.2.8.dfsg-5+deb9u1) [amd64]
- dep: zlib1g-dev (= 1:1.2.8.dfsg-5) [s390x]
- compression library - development
- dep: zlib1g-dev (= 1:1.2.8.dfsg-5+deb9u1) [amd64]