Package: orbit2 (1:2.14.19-2 and others)
Links for orbit2
Download Source Package orbit2:
high-performance CORBA implementation - Object Request Broker
CORBA (Common Object Request Broker Architecture) is an architecture that enables program objects to communicate, sending requests and receiving replies, between different applications, regardless of their programming language, operating system or network location.
This package contains support programs for the ORBit2 implementation of CORBA: the IDL compiler needed to import objects definitions into your C programs, and the command-line utilities ior-decode-2 and typelib-dump.
Other Packages Related to orbit2
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libidl-2-0 (>= 0.8.14)
- library for parsing CORBA IDL files
- dep: liborbit-2-0 (>= 1:2.14.10)
- high-performance CORBA implementation - common libraries