Package: libgnatprj6-armhf-cross (6.3.0-18cross1)
Links for libgnatprj6-armhf-cross
Download Source Package gcc-6-cross:
- Homepage [gcc.gnu.org]
GNU Ada compiler Project Manager (shared library)
GNAT is a compiler for the Ada programming language. It produces optimized code on platforms supported by the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC).
GNAT uses project files to organise source and object files in large-scale development efforts. The libgnatprj library exports GNAT project files management for use in other packages, most notably ASIS tools (package asis-programs) and GNAT Programming Studio (package gnat-gps). It is licensed under the pure GPL; all programs that use it must also be distributed under the GPL, or not distributed at all.
This package contains the runtime shared library.
Other Packages Related to libgnatprj6-armhf-cross
- dep: gcc-6-cross-base (>= 6.3.0-18)
- GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (library base package)
- dep: libc6-armhf-cross (>= 2.24)
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries (for cross-compiling)
- dep: libgcc1-armhf-cross (>= 1-3-cross.5)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgnat-6-armhf-cross (= 6.3.0-18cross1)
- runtime for applications compiled with GNAT (shared library)
- dep: libgnatvsn6-armhf-cross (= 6.3.0-18cross1)
- GNU Ada compiler selected components (shared library)