Package: kcov (11-1)
Links for kcov
Download Source Package kcov:
- Homepage [simonkagstrom.github.com]
Code coverage analysis using DWARF debugging information
Kcov is a code coverage tester based on bcov by Thomas Neumann. It allows collecting code coverage information from executables without special command-line arguments, and continuosly produces output from long-running applications.
Kcov, like Bcov, uses DWARF debugging information to make this possible.
Other Packages Related to kcov
- dep: libdw1 (>= 0.127)
- library that provides access to the DWARF debug information
- dep: libelf1 (>= 0.142)
- library to read and write ELF files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3