Package: atheist (0.20110402-2.1)
Links for atheist
Download Source Package atheist:
- Homepage [savannah.nongnu.org]
General purpose command-line testing tool
Atheist allows you to specify the behaviour of your tests in a declarative way using many predefined structures (such as Task, Conditions, Daemons, etc.) and provides detailed statistics.
The programmer describes the test behaviour in a .test file and atheist runs every test found. It is possible to check and prepare the system by writing setup and teardown files that are executed after and before each test.
Other Packages Related to atheist
- dep: curl
- command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax
- dep: libjs-sphinxdoc (>= 1.0)
- dep: nmap
- The Network Mapper
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-loggingx
- Generic utilities for the Python logging facility.
- dep: python-mock
- Mocking and Testing Library
- dep: python-notify
- Python bindings for libnotify