Package: golang-1.8-go (1.8.1-1+deb9u5) [security]
Links for golang-1.8-go
Download Source Package golang-1.8:
- Go Compiler Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Michael Stapelberg (QA Page)
- Paul Tagliamonte (QA Page)
- Tianon Gravi (QA Page)
- Michael Hudson-Doyle (QA Page)
- Homepage [golang.org]
Go programming language compiler, linker, compiled stdlib
The Go programming language is an open source project to make programmers more productive. Go is expressive, concise, clean, and efficient. Its concurrency mechanisms make it easy to write programs that get the most out of multicore and networked machines, while its novel type system enables flexible and modular program construction. Go compiles quickly to machine code yet has the convenience of garbage collection and the power of run-time reflection. It's a fast, statically typed, compiled language that feels like a dynamically typed, interpreted language.
This package provides an assembler, compiler, linker, and compiled libraries for the Go programming language.
Go supports cross-compilation, but as of Go 1.5, it is no longer necessary to pre-compile the standard library inside GOROOT for cross-compilation to work.
Other Packages Related to golang-1.8-go
- dep: golang-1.8-src (>= 1.8.1-1+deb9u5)
- Go programming language - source files
- rec: g++
- GNU C++ compiler
- rec: gcc
- GNU C compiler
- rec: libc6-dev
- GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- rec: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries