Package: libgmp-dev (2:6.3.0+dfsg-2)
Links for libgmp-dev
Download Source Package gmp:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Steve M. Robbins (QA Page)
- Anton Gladky (QA Page)
- Homepage [gmplib.org]
Multiprecision arithmetic library developers tools
This development package provides the header files and the symbolic links to allow compilation and linking of programs that use the libraries provided in the libgmp10 package.
Both C and C++ bindings are present in this package. Package libstdc++-dev is required to use the C++ bindings.
The MPFR library (multiple-precision floating-point) used to be included, but has since been moved to package libmpfr-dev.
Other Packages Related to libgmp-dev
- dep: libgmp10 (= 2:6.3.0+dfsg-2)
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libgmpxx4ldbl (= 2:6.3.0+dfsg-2)
- Multiprecision arithmetic library (C++ bindings)