Package: pybit-watcher (1.0.0-4)
Links for pybit-watcher
Download Source Package pybit:
- Homepage [nicholasdavidson.github.com]
watches incoming directories for reprepro
pyBit uses message queues to create a distributed, cross-platform buildd toolkit using a collection of buildds, using source from various VCS clients. pyBit is intended to support rapidly evolving software collections and can support multiple VCS frontends and multiple build backends.
This package provides a watcher which runs as a daemon and monitors a directory for changes files then runs the appropriate reprepro rule.
This allows pybit clients to upload without waiting for the packages to be processed by reprepro.
Other Packages Related to pybit-watcher
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: pybit-common
- Common objects for pybit
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-daemon
- library for making a Unix daemon process — Python 2
- dep: python-pyinotify
- simple Linux inotify Python bindings
- dep: python2.7
- Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.7)
- dep: reprepro
- Debian package repository producer