Package: golang-github-gorilla-mux-dev (1.1-4)
Links for golang-github-gorilla-mux-dev
Download Source Package golang-github-gorilla-mux:
- pkg-go (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Docker Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Tianon Gravi (QA Page)
- Tim Potter (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
powerful URL router and dispatcher for golang
Package gorilla/mux implements a request router and dispatcher.
The name mux stands for "HTTP request multiplexer". Like the standard http.ServeMux, mux.Router matches incoming requests against a list of registered routes and calls a handler for the route that matches the URL or other conditions. The main features are:
* Requests can be matched based on URL host, path, path prefix, schemes, header and query values, HTTP methods or using custom matchers. * URL hosts and paths can have variables with an optional regular expression. * Registered URLs can be built, or "reversed", which helps maintaining references to resources. * Routes can be used as subrouters: nested routes are only tested if the parent route matches. This is useful to define groups of routes that share common conditions like a host, a path prefix or other repeated attributes. As a bonus, this optimizes request matching. * It implements the http.Handler interface so it is compatible with the standard http.ServeMux.
Other Packages Related to golang-github-gorilla-mux-dev
- dep: golang-github-gorilla-context-dev
- General purpose registry for global request variables