Package: libodb-pgsql-dev (2.4.0-1 and others)
Links for libodb-pgsql-dev
Download Source Package libodb-pgsql:
- Homepage [www.codesynthesis.com]
ODB Runtime Library for PostgreSQL (development)
ODB is an object-relational mapping (ORM) system for C++. It provides tools, APIs, and library support that allow you to persist C++ objects to a relational database (RDBMS) without having to deal with tables, columns, or SQL and without manually writing any of the mapping code.
This package contains libraries and header files for developing applications that use libodb-pgsql .
Other Packages Related to libodb-pgsql-dev
- dep: libodb-dev (>= 2.4.0)
- Common ODB Runtime Library (development)
- dep: libodb-pgsql-2.4 (= 2.4.0-1+b3)
- ODB Runtime Library for PostgreSQL
|Architecture||Version||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|arm64||2.4.0-1+b3||92.2 kB||727.0 kB||[list of files]|