Package: mercurial-git (1.0.1-1)
Links for mercurial-git
Download Source Package hg-git:
- Homepage [hg-git.github.io]
Git plugin for Mercurial
The Hg-Git plugin for Mercurial adds the ability to push and pull to/from a Git server repository. This means you can collaborate on Git based projects from Mercurial, or use a Git server as a collaboration point for a team with developers using both Git and Mercurial.
The plugin can convert commits/changesets losslessly from one system to another, so you can push via a Mercurial repository and another Mercurial client can pull it and their changeset node ids will be identical - Mercurial data does not get lost in translation.
Other Packages Related to mercurial-git
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-dulwich (>= 0.21)
- Python Git library - Python3 module
- dep: python3-mercurial
- virtual package provided by mercurial
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|all||60.6 kB||229.0 kB||[list of files]|