[ Source: readline ]
Package: libreadline-dev (8.2-1.3)
Links for libreadline-dev
Download Source Package readline:
GNU readline and history libraries, development files
The GNU readline library aids in the consistency of user interface across discrete programs that need to provide a command line interface.
The GNU history library provides a consistent user interface for recalling lines of previously typed input.
This package contains development files.
Other Packages Related to libreadline-dev
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.15.4)
- Debian package management system
- or install-info
- Manage installed documentation in info format
- dep: libncurses-dev
- developer's libraries for ncurses
- dep: libreadline8 (= 8.2-1.3)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- sug: readline-doc
- GNU readline and history libraries, documentation and examples
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|armel||133.9 kB||544.0 kB||[list of files]|