Package: elpa-find-file-in-project (5.7.3-1)
Links for elpa-find-file-in-project
Download Source Package find-file-in-project:
- Homepage [github.com]
quick access to project files in Emacs
This program provides a couple methods for quickly finding any file in a given project. It depends on GNU Find, but can also use fd-find. Find-file-in-project prefers Ivy but will also work with Ido Mode.
By default, it will automatically search for files in a local copy of a Git, Subversion, or Mercurial repository. Files in remote repositories are searcheable using TRAMP.
* Fast! Tested with projects that have 50,000+ files * You can tweak find's behaviour using ffip-find-options * Smart. For keyword “helloWorld”, “HelloWorld.html”, “hello-world.css”, and “HelloWorld.js” are searched
Other Packages Related to elpa-find-file-in-project
- dep: elpa-ivy (>= 0.10.0)
- generic completion mechanism for Emacs
- dep: emacsen-common
- Common facilities for all emacsen
- sug: fd-find
- Simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to find