Пакет: freebsd-glue (0.2.22)
Връзки за freebsd-glue
Ресурси за Debian:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник freebsd-glue.
- GNU/kFreeBSD Maintainers (Страница за QA, Пощенски архив)
- Robert Millan (Страница за QA)
- Steven Chamberlain (Страница за QA)
Emulate a FreeBSD build environment
This package provides a set of glue headers and symbolic links to emulate a FreeBSD build environment.
Its goal is to make it as easy as possible to build source code written for FreeBSD on Debian, by adding the necessary glue so that equivalent interfaces in packages like freebsd-buildutils, libbsd-dev or libexpat-dev are directly available to pristine FreeBSD code.
freebsd-glue strives for bug-for-bug compatibility and will even attempt to accommodate for unspecified features (such as implicit header inclusion), as long as this doesn't cause breakage in other areas.
Други пакети, свързани с freebsd-glue
- dep: byacc
- public domain Berkeley LALR Yacc parser generator
- dep: libbsd-dev (>= 0.7.0-1~)
- utility functions from BSD systems - development files
- dep: libdb-dev
- Berkeley Database Libraries [development]
- dep: libfreebsd-glue-0 (= 0.2.22)
- FreeBSD glue environment (shared objects)
- dep: libgdbm-dev
- GNU dbm database routines (development files)
- dep: original-awk
- The original awk described in "The AWK Programming Language"
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development
- rec: freebsd-buildutils
- Utilities for building FreeBSD sources